Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Conquest of Bukit Broga@Semenyih






Ever heard of Bukit Broga? I've bet most of us never heard of it,same as mine until I've discovered it last few weeks.Still undiscovered, Bukit Broga located in Semenyih, Selangor with 390 meter 1279 above the sea level, it definitely worth of hiking and exploring.
We arrived around 8.30am and start hiking at 9.00am, not a good timing actually,as it already hot with morning sunlight.Most of the hiker already on the way down during that time.For next trip, we will make sure to start at 5.00am in the morning so we can enjoy the sunrise.

As for me, this is the first hiking activity in the past 10yrs, so please imagine how hard for me..hehe. I'm definitely out of stamina and our journey took about 2hours to conquer compare to normal people that usually took only 30min-1 hours for the hiking activity.Anyway I'm not give up and finally, look at the beutiful picture taken at the top of the Bukit Broga.Yes...........

No comments: